Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

None of the Above
1,742 Posts
If I remember correctly, the vaccum feed for the vents comes off the the intake on the drivers side under the throttle body.
I have seen alot of those crack at the bend in the vaccum hose at the connection.
You may have to remove the doghouse.
Otherwise it's probably the rotator valve in the control head.
Just a suggestion.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.