Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
I hope it's not going to turn into any of them having it. Both for them and MN and USA.

I was looking at images of Ebola on the internet and it just looks totally nasty and mean to the body.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know, I find it kind of ironic that this story just broke today, a day after elections, after our governor kept saying how safe our state is, and of course he won his re-election.
I don't know how they kept this story under wraps.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Thanks, Scooter for the additional info. I wonder if they are returning health care workers? Does anyone have more info on this situation?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried to copy another link to a more detailed story from WCCO channel 4 in the Twin Cities, but I couldn't do it. Here's the link to their webpage.

CBS Minnesota

·
Registered
311 Posts
It looks like MN set up a monitoring system 2 weeks ago as a precaution.

We can take the tin foil off,.......for now.

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
MN has the largest population of former Liberians in the USA. I kept wondering why we didn't have large numbers of people from west Africa coming into the state to visit friends or join the community. Now we know that we have had them coming in but our governor didn't reveal it until after the election because it would have hurt his campaign. You can't tell me that the 48 all came in on the day after the election. The governor put the citizens of MN at risk so his campaign wasn't derailed. I suggest we look at an impeachment of the governor.

They are not monitoring the other 12 because they can't find them. We have a wonderful system for protecting the public.

I don't get why we don't have mandatory quarantine for all people entering the country from west Africa. If Ebola gets into an animal population like dogs or racoons we will have outbreaks from time to time forever. The gooberment needs to protect the citizens.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts