Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't want to hijack Reptyle's thread, but I thought the guys needed a little something to keep things fair.

41 Things women will never say
1. Are you sure you’ve had enough to drink?

2. Shouldn’t you be down at the bar with your buddies?

3. That was a great fart! Do another one!

4. I’ve decided to stop wearing clothes around the house.

5. You’re so sexy when you’re hungover.

6. I’d rather watch football and drink beer with you than go shopping.

7. Let’s subscribe to Guns and Ammo.

8. I’ll be out painting the house.

9. I love it when you play golf on Sunday’s, I just wish you had time to play on Saturday too.

10. Honey..our new neighbor’s daughter is sunbathing again, come see!

11. No, No, I’ll take the car to have the oil changed.

12. Your mother is way better than mine.

13. Do me a favor, forget the stupid Valentine’s Day thing and buy yourself new clubs.

14. I understand fully… our anniversary comes every year, you go hunting with the guys, it’s a wonderful stress reliever.

15. Listen, I make enough money for the both of us, why don’t you retire and get that nagging handicap down to 7 or 8.

16. What do you mean today’s our anniversary?

17. Can we not talk to each other tonight? I’d rather just watch TV.

18. Oh, this diamond is way too big!

19. And for our honeymoon we’re going fishing in Alaska!

20. Honey, does this outfit make my butt look too small?

21. Aww, don’t stop for directions, I’m sure you’ll be able to figure out how to get there.

22. Is that phone for me? Tell ‚em I’m not here.

23. I don’t care if it is on sale, 300 dollars is too much for a designer dress.

24. That was fun! When will all of your friends be over to watch football again?

25. The new girl in my office is a dancer…I invited her over for dinner on Friday.

26. While you were in the bathroom, they went for it on fourth down and missed. If they can hold them to a field goal, they’ll still cover.

27. Hey Hon, pull my finger!

28. I'll serve you & your Friends finger snacks at your Poker game.

29. Go ahead you go fishing, I'll clean out the Garage.

30. Go shopping? Sorry I am just to tired.

31. You know, I've been complaining a lot lately. I don't blame you for ignoring me.

32. I'm wrong, you must be right again.

33. You're so much smarter than my father.

34. Bar food again!?!?! Kick butt!

35. I liked that wedding even better than ours. Your ex-girlfriend has class.

36. I'm so happy with my new hairstyle, I don't think that I'll ever change it.

37. Dang, I love it when my pillow smells like your cigars!

38. That girl is wearing the same outfit that I am. Cool! I think I'll go over and talk to her.

39. It's only third quarter, you should order a couple more pitchers.

40. Let's leave the toliet seat up all the time, that way you won't have to mess with it.

41. I love using this lawnmower more than the old one, what a wonderful Valentine's Day present.

·
If I need a Shelter
21,626 Posts
Truth my wife would say several of those things.

big rockpile

·
Registered
2,693 Posts

23. I don’t care if it is on sale, 300 dollars is too much for a designer dress.

#'s 3, 4, and 27.....you obviously don't know my cousin:cool:

#'s 22, 23, and 30.......I've probably said a time or two/:cowboy:

·
Premium Member
27,922 Posts
Been to Alaska twice. Both times I wanted to go fishing, hubby's not into fishing.

Shopping? Are you kidding? I hate hate hate shopping with a passion! Grab and run is my way of shopping.

And I do love my new mower. Hubby never gets to use it, I'm always mowing the yard now.

·
Premium Member
4,283 Posts
There are a couple on there I would never say - DH has no interest in golf and cigars smell nasty - other than that, no only would I, but I probably have. Hate shopping, love fishing, picked out and bought the tractor, have been the main wage earner, love drinking beer and watching the football game. Whoever wrote the list doesn't know the right women.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Should be retitled "41 things you'll never hear a single woman say", because I don't know anyone who'd want to settle down with such a person :p

Here's my list of things she in fact broke the list on (said it, or something similar enough to count):

#3, 4, 5, 8, 18, 19, 22, 24 ,28, 30, 31 and 33

·
Premium Member
4,281 Posts
There's a few I'd say, but for the most part you are right!

·
Banned
2,134 Posts
I don't care who you are that's funny right there...l:rock:

Y'know I used to love to go fishing...Then I realized I hated eating fish so I didn't see the point of it anymore...So, now I don't fish.:(

·
Columnist, Feature Writer
4,568 Posts
My sister spent two weeks in Alaska last summer - on her honeymoon...fishing! And it was her idea. I've said a few of those but "pull my finger" is not one of them.

·
Try Me
1,083 Posts
1. Are you sure you’ve had enough to drink? Thats right I wouldn't ask, I'd say something more like. "You've had enough to drink!"
2. Shouldn’t you be down at the bar with your buddies? No, it's more like, "Get out, you're annoying me!"

8. I’ll be out painting the house. Said it, done it.

9. I love it when you play golf on Sunday’s, I just wish you had time to play on Saturday too. Sure I'd say that, as long as he took the kids with him.

17. Can we not talk to each other tonight? I’d rather just watch TV. Said it, done it, but replace TV with read a book

22. Is that phone for me? Tell ‚em I’m not here. Said IT

23. I don’t care if it is on sale, 300 dollars is too much for a designer dress. said it, said it, said it

26. While you were in the bathroom, they went for it on fourth down and missed. If they can hold them to a field goal, they’ll still cover. well, not football, but I'd probably be telling him which bull bucked off which cowboy.

30. Go shopping? Sorry I am just to tired. Said it, and meant it too

31. You know, I've been complaining a lot lately. I don't blame you for ignoring me. Yep, said that one too, but probably a little more colorfully

:eek:ACK!!! does that mean I'm not a TYPICAL woman....whew:clap:

·
Registered
576 Posts
An Alaskan fishing trip would be an awesome honeymoon!! I would go in a heart beat....with or without a hubby if given the chance, lol

·
Suburban Homesteader
2,558 Posts
Nope, wouldn't say it. I HAVE said "No, no, don't take the care to have the oil changed. I'll do it myself" :) Got tools, will do oil change. It's SO much cheaper, I can save enough to buy that $300 dress (NOT!)

·
writing some wrongs
6,873 Posts
Things Edayna Would Say that Cabin Fever Thinks Women Never Say (must be those flannel shirts...)

24. That was fun! When will all of your friends be over to watch football again?

30. Go shopping? Sorry I am just too tired.

·
Registered
31,750 Posts
Didn't want to hijack Reptyle's thread, but I thought the guys needed a little something to keep things fair.

1. Are you sure you’ve had enough to drink?

2. Shouldn’t you be down at the bar with your buddies?

5. You’re so sexy when you’re hungover.

7. Let’s subscribe to Guns and Ammo.

8. I’ll be out painting the house.

9. I love it when you play golf on Sunday’s, I just wish you had time to play on Saturday too.

10. Honey..our new neighbor’s daughter is sunbathing again, come see!

12. Your mother is way better than mine.

13. Do me a favor, forget the stupid Valentine’s Day thing and buy yourself new clubs.

14. I understand fully… our anniversary comes every year, you go hunting with the guys, it’s a wonderful stress reliever.

15. Listen, I make enough money for the both of us, why don’t you retire and get that nagging handicap down to 7 or 8.

19. And for our honeymoon we’re going fishing in Alaska!

20. Honey, does this outfit make my butt look too small?

21. Aww, don’t stop for directions, I’m sure you’ll be able to figure out how to get there.

25. The new girl in my office is a dancer…I invited her over for dinner on Friday.

26. While you were in the bathroom, they went for it on fourth down and missed. If they can hold them to a field goal, they’ll still cover.

28. I'll serve you & your Friends finger snacks at your Poker game.

29. Go ahead you go fishing, I'll clean out the Garage.

31. You know, I've been complaining a lot lately. I don't blame you for ignoring me.

32. I'm wrong, you must be right again.

33. You're so much smarter than my father.

35. I liked that wedding even better than ours. Your ex-girlfriend has class.

36. I'm so happy with my new hairstyle, I don't think that I'll ever change it.

37. Dang, I love it when my pillow smells like your cigars!

38. That girl is wearing the same outfit that I am. Cool! I think I'll go over and talk to her.

40. Let's leave the toliet seat up all the time, that way you won't have to mess with it.

41. I love using this lawnmower more than the old one, what a wonderful Valentine's Day present.
I've said: 6, 11, 22, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30~ You've underestimated us, Cabin! :)

Patty

·
Premium Member
42,693 Posts
I don't care who you are that's funny right there...l:rock:

Y'know I used to love to go fishing...Then I realized I hated eating fish so I didn't see the point of it anymore...So, now I don't fish.:(
What? I dont eat fish either but that doesnt mean I dont like to go fishing. I can sit in a boat for hours, just me an my jug, no poles, no hooks, no tangled lines, no fish to clean, no smelly bait........ :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts