·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Happy Anniversary Boleyz!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I sent a little flower-shop gift to her at work today and on my morning radio program, I told everyone who works at the hospital to tell her happy anniversary and mention what a lucky girl she is...

She should have a lot of fun today at work...

·
Tub-thumper
1,588 Posts
Boleyz said:
I told everyone who works at the hospital to tell her happy anniversary and mention what a lucky girl she is...
:D Well, that's ONE way to make sure you sleep in the doghouse tonight!

/VM

·
Registered
171 Posts
YAY!! :dance:

·
Premium Member
19,980 Posts
Happy Anniversary! Your wife and your family are beautiful. Your wife has such a look of good humour in her face, she looks like a person I'd like to be friends with.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LisaInN.Idaho said:
Happy Anniversary! Your wife and your family are beautiful. Your wife has such a look of good humour in her face, she looks like a person I'd like to be friends with.
She has a great sense of humor and a natural contentment. She's never been anything but a help and a blessing to those around her. She's a great mother and a great RN. Her patients love her.

I'm just a big ol' lucky guy who was Blessed to have her. The circumstances of our meeting can only be described as Divine Appointment.

She's my best and truest friend. No other man (IMHO) can boast of a finer wife to share the road of life with.

She just called from work to thank me for the flowers and to mention that a lot of people were wishing her a happy Anniversary after hearing me on the radio this morning. Some even called her on the phone.

·
Premium Member
18,009 Posts
After seeing your old avatar for so long, I was kinda wondering why your kids were so good looking....now I know why!

Happy Anniversary!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts