Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its time to do your part so be sure to fill out the survey as required by LAW 馃が And please don't try to reuse the envelope or you have a $300 penalty for private use.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When I was in the midwest I had a quarter in alfalfa. While I hated the system of this type of welfare just to not grow a certain crop I went ahead and enrolled the acres in CRP. It worked out pretty good and my welfare check amounted to almost the perfect amount to cover the year's property/land taxes. And I object to land taxes even more than the CRP program. I always thought it was my involvement with the USDA that triggered the census. But when I moved to WA State I also got the census mailing but had no USDA relationship. I now believe it is the IRS that rats me out and when I include a Form F in my return, that is the trigger.

Premium Member
Me either... funny thing my post office is the same way ;)
One of the branches our mail goes through lost some seeds I was sending to Alice. They currently have one of my daughter's packages (according to their scanny thing records) but they don't know where it is.

Our local po has a horrible habit of giving firearm related packages to some "business" in the city. Funny that they miraculously show up the day after you file a complaint.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts