Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Crazy Dog Lady
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They had the rebate forms in PetCo when I was there yesterday, but you can print them off the link below as well.

If you buy a bag of Nutro that's 24 pounds or more and send in the receipt/UPC from the bag/rebate form, they'll mail you a $20 Visa card :sing:

I got a 33-pound bag of food that will end up costing me $23 or so. Good deal, thought I'd share :)

http://www.nutro.com/offer

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
yes, saw that and sent mine in other day. It was at Tractor Supply. The bag I wanted (and was labeled $49) I was charged $59 plus tax. I didn't realize til I got home (30 miles away) and was steamed. I sent mine in, hope it gets here soon.

·
sheep & antenna farming
2,845 Posts
yes, saw that and sent mine in other day. It was at Tractor Supply. The bag I wanted (and was labeled $49) I was charged $59 plus tax. I didn't realize til I got home (30 miles away) and was steamed. I sent mine in, hope it gets here soon.
Sherry, contact the TSC and talk to the manager if you still have your receipt. If the manager won't help, contact someone higher up.

Dog food prices make me glad we have gone from five dogs to two as the older ones have died off. Sad but more affordable.

Peg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts