2 days to 2 weeks to go......

Discussion in 'Goats' started by ozark_jewels, Jan 9, 2007.

1. ozark_jewels

ozark_jewels Well-Known Member Supporter

Just a few days to go for a couple of these gals but a couple are a bit further off than that.....getting ever closer!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

By the way, I'll have all the doelings for sale out of these does and bucks available out of Tootsie, my FB doe. pm me if interested!! :) They will all be disbudded unless a buyer asks differently. I am selling all the kids as I have to keep my herd small for now.

2. diamonds

diamonds Well-Known Member

They are beautiful :angel:

3. momofmany

momofmany Dayenu farms

colo-Dado! As my enthusiatic 4 yo calls it.
    I love big ol pregnant bellies on 2 legged critters or 4 legged ones :)

4. GoatLove

GoatLove Well-Known Member

They are so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and good luck with them :) I really love that Lamancha doe-so pretty.

5. yarrow

yarrow Ages Ago Acres Nubians Supporter

Bellies, Bellies everywhere (guess I should get out there and take some pics of my girls bellies too) Emily, meant to ask you yesterday on the phone, but forgot. Do you still have my doe Edith's mother? (Many Names) I know you too are selling most of your kids this year (as I am) BUT.... if you have do have her. Who is she bred to? Would you maybe be interested in swapping doelings? (I have most of the same lines you do and now I have three BAR-K does too) I LOVE Edith and always loved Many Names when Cheryl owned her. (((Heck, I'd even drive up to you instead of the other way around to swap... would be able to bring the lamancha if you buy her back))) kidding here starts on Feb. 1st. Again, thanks for sharing. (((If I decide to go brave the wind, I'll take some bellie pics to share))) LOVE seeing all the pretty pregnant girls :p
    susie, alton mo
    ages ago acres nubians

6. nduetime

nduetime I am a Christian American Supporter

My first one due (Gabby) is 143 days on the 16th so I am getting exicited. Don't laugh, but this year I am putting her in the foaling pen that we have for broodmares as it has a camera. That way I can still keep an eye on her when I am in the house. We hook the camera up to an older TV we have and just leave it on. I have warned all the boarders to not pee in that stall unless they want to be filmed, lol! We have a port-a-potty that we bought years ago, best investement for the boarders we ever bought.

7. ozark_jewels

ozark_jewels Well-Known Member Supporter

Hey Susie!
    I do have Many Names still. She is the sister to my favorite Nubian doe ever, India(in my avatar), whom I lost in 2006. So Many Names is here for the long haul as I am keeping everything related to India. I have one doeling retained out of her, but anything else is up for grabs. I'd consider doing a trade.....we have a lot of the same lines and your new girls look exciting too :) .....Many Names is due February 16th, Bred to Old*Glory Tuxedo.

8. yarrow

yarrow Ages Ago Acres Nubians Supporter

Excellent. I was hoping she was still there. I'm not color picky at all. I just want another daughter out of her. (and yes, the new girls are really nice. ALL of them) I'm getting ready to post some belly shots of them on another thread (don't want to hijack this one LOL) Let's see what all we have doelilng wise and get together. SO, don't let anyone else get *MY* baby if she has two girls LOL.
    susie