Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an email from The Alert Store....10% off everything and they have the Big Berkey and Berkey Light in stock. You have to use a code. They only have two of the Big Berkeys left but they have several of the Berkey Lights. This is a great buy and I've ordered from them several times in the past with great results.

I'm posting the entire email below:

The ALERT Christmas sale!

From November 27 (Thanksgiving) through December 21, take 10% off any order placed through our website.

We just want to say Thank You for ordering from our store in the past, and would like to extend this one-time savings event to you. You may also feel free to share this coupon code with family or friends who wish to use it. The code may be used repeatedly, until the cutoff date.

The discount code is: holiday You must enter the code during the checkout process.

Order by December 15 to ensure ground-rate delivery prior to Christmas. Next-day shipments should be placed by December 21.

We stock Berkey water filtration products, Lamplighter books, and many other items available for sale on our website.

Visit our website to save 10% now

Sincerely, Your friends at The ALERT Store

www.thealertstore.com

·
Premium Member
10,357 Posts
Thank you for the heads-up. I just ordered a set of Black Berkey 9" filters (to make my own filtration system), a Sport Berkey and extra filter for it - total cost after using the "holiday" coupon code only came to 108.86! This is my Christmas present to my dd and myself (no more hauling drinking water), with the Sport Berkey for the BOB. :)

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Manygoats you will love your water filtered with it..i have one and use it all the time, i can not drink our well water so much iron it taste terrible...nice buy. pat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts