Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,332 Posts
"... Khilanani told the Post this week that her violent fantasy was meant to be an exaggerated metaphor, adding, “My style of language is different and expressive, with fluidity between conscious and unconscious, time, and uses Masala (exaggeration) for punch and comedy.”

“It’s why we love Richard Pryor, telenovela forms and rap,” she added. “I believe it makes this conversation more relatable across generations.”

Khilanani also said she didn’t think talking to white people about race was actually “useless” in practice, adding in an email to the Post, “If I really believed talking to White people was futile, I wouldn’t devote my time to writing a series about race and healing our country — starting with the conscious mind of White people.”

“I am doing it because I care,” she said."

One would think Universities are as desperate as the Taco Bell to hire anyone who applies with the garbage they give tenure to.

The university was so concerned by the content that it still allowed the video but only to those who attended the lecture, lol.

Just attach her words to a white fellow in Alabama speaking about any other skin color.

She believes the descendants of pasty Europeans are born with hate and bigotry and privilege, therefore they aren't worth wasting the effort to engage in discussion.
She however, has every right and privilege to say and do as she pleases.

Different day same noise.

·
Registered
34,317 Posts
Considering all of the different races of people you see and hear about in the media, I find the blacks say a whole lot more out of line racist remarks and demonstrate more racist behavior than whites in the media.
Eighteen percent (18%) say most white Americans are racist. But 25% believe most black Americans are racist. Fifteen percent (15%) think most Hispanic-Americans are racist, while nearly as many (13%) say the same of most Asian-Americans.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I'm actually glad to see the way this is all unfolding. It's become so ludicrous that the silent majority is just shaking their heads and writing it all off. Just keep pushing these ridiculous narratives of apple pie, American flags, and bird names being racist, and insisting that people call you they/them instead of he or she, and it will quickly get to the point that no one gives a rat's ass what the left is saying. Intelligent people on the left know this is garbage too, they are just afraid to speak up. But you don't have to speak up to cast your votes in another direction, spend your money elsewhere, support other groups, etc. The left is drowning in Woke Ocean, and it can't come soon enough for me.

·
Premium Member
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm actually glad to see the way this is all unfolding. It's become so ludicrous that the silent majority is just shaking their heads and writing it all off. Just keep pushing these ridiculous narratives of apple pie, American flags, and bird names being racist, and insisting that people call you they/them instead of he or she, and it will quickly get to the point that no one gives a rat's ass what the left is saying. Intelligent people on the left know this is garbage too, they are just afraid to speak up. But you don't have to speak up to cast your votes in another direction, spend your money elsewhere, support other groups, etc. The left is drowning in Woke Ocean, and it can't come soon enough for me.
Yes, speaking up does tend to cause you a lot of flak.

·
I calls em like I sees em
13,968 Posts
I was really bummed my granddaughter opted not to go to college after graduating high school last year. But the more of this carp I see coming from supposedly legit universities, well the kid might be right!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts