Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting turn of events.

The social activist helped create the Black Lives Matter movement after spurring debate with the #blacklivesmatter hashtag in 2013 following the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. The movement has since become central to race debates in the US and across the world, with protests popping up in major cities highlighting the controversial deaths of black Americans such as George Floyd.

Reactions: Kiamichi Kid

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Working her way up to being the next Jessie Jackson, Louis Farrakhan or Al Sharpton. Certainly not following Martin Luther King's teachings.

·
Registered
21,534 Posts
Apparently she has bought 4 very nice homes. I think she is just showing her BLM followers how to invest their reparations money when it comes in.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Apparently she has bought 4 very nice homes. I think she is just showing her BLM followers how to invest their reparations money when it comes in.

The reparations have been being paid for decades!!!

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
The other side needs to learn to play their games.

Imagine if a couple hundred MAGA, Boog, and RTKABA folks dressed up in Antifa and BLM gear and just happened to stage a No Justice/No Peace March in Kahn-Collurs swanky new neighborhood.

I wonder how long it would take her to pull a Jenny Durkin?

·
Premium Member
27,082 Posts
Her wife was a co-founder of the Black Lives Movement in Canada.

I'm sure she bought the homes from money made from her book sales. (sarcasm) Too bad she didn't consider building a store in her childhood neighborhood so the people there could get groceries locally.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Remember, she is one of those special people. You know, the oppressed minorities they keep telling us about. We are not allowed to question anything they do or say.
I question about everything. Some answers have made me doubt myself for a bit! I phone friends to keep me leveled...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts