Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
14,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Centers for Disease Control has announced Thursday that it has scheduled an emergency meeting to discuss increasing reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) in individuals who had recently received the COVID vaccine, specifically the mRNA Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines.

·
Registered
855 Posts
My boss pulled us aside today and told us that starting tomorrow anyone who is vaccinated doesn’t have to wear a mask at work anymore. Anyone who gets vaccinated now can stop wearing a mask 2 weeks after the shot. He then told us that they are offering free shots in the office in a half hour. EVERYONE in my department turned it down today, and has not had the shot previously.
I guess roughly 50% at my company has had the shot, if we get to 70%, nobody has to mask. I don’t see that happening as our heels are dug in pretty good.
The above report is just one of the reasons I don’t get it.

·
newfieannie
9,942 Posts
David is getting a blood transfusion now. i'd like to be there and he wants me there and i can get in because i'm down as next of kin but he's in another city and i can't drive at the moment. ~Georgia

·
Registered
257 Posts
Newfieannie - I pray David recovers quickly.

COVID is a *****. While rates are down where I work, we still see the ramifications. Last night I had a sever asthmatic who had Covid >2 months ago, admitted to ICU 1 month ago for respiratory failure, labs showed antibody positive. Came back in my recent shift in failure again, almost tubed her,all tests showed Covid again including increased LFTs and CXR findings classic for covid. i've also seen several post-covid cardiomyopathies and PEs.

Can covid vaccines cause cardiomyopathy? I dunno. Not sure if smarter people than me know.

·
Premium Member
9,207 Posts
A lot of uncharted territory all around.

my small area of the world pretty much believes Covid is over, no one asks about masks, distancing is down to 2-3 feet, most places that can find workers are open. So far there hasn’t been an increase in cases, actually pretty low number of cases.....

there is some thought the summer heat and more so humidity is a natural deterrent to Covid like bugs spreading, and we might see a return come winter and cool dry air.

prayers for your friend up a few messages.....

Paul

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Newfieannie - I pray David recovers quickly.

COVID is a *. While rates are down where I work, we still see the ramifications. Last night I had a sever asthmatic who had Covid >2 months ago, admitted to ICU 1 month ago for respiratory failure, labs showed antibody positive. Came back in my recent shift in failure again, almost tubed her,all tests showed Covid again including increased LFTs and CXR findings classic for covid. i've also seen several post-covid cardiomyopathies and PEs.

Can covid vaccines cause cardiomyopathy? I dunno. Not sure if smarter people than me know.
Any virus can cause cardiomyopathy. and theoretically, any vaccine can too.

The CDC site says that ~500 cases have been reported in the <25 demographic out of >11 M subjects taking the vax.... That's 2-4 x more than expected, but still a very small number. (for comparison, 1100 of those guys will die in a car accident this year)...

That's not enough to deter anyone from taking the vaccine (or from riding in a car)--IF the vaccine is really doing any good...We could make the argument that infection rates are falling naturally, not because the vaccine is being given. Just a coincidence. Rates are also way down in countries not getting many vaccinations.

·
Registered
33,564 Posts
Has anyone pulled data from

Established in 1990, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national early warning system to detect possible safety problems in U.S.-licensed vaccines. VAERS is co-managed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VAERS accepts and analyzes reports of adverse events (possible side effects) after a person has received a vaccination. Anyone can report an adverse event to VAERS. Healthcare professionals are required to report certain adverse events and vaccine manufacturers are required to report all adverse events that come to their attention.

·
STILL not Alice
20,223 Posts
VAERS numbers are there, and loads of side effects. The thing is, when checking VAERS, one should remember that a limited numbers of adverse effects are reported to that source. One could validly increase the numbers by a certain percentage, which escapes me now because I've not yet had coffee nor milked the goats.

·
Registered
33,564 Posts
VAERS numbers are there, and loads of side effects. The thing is, when checking VAERS, one should remember that a limited numbers of adverse effects are reported to that source. One could validly increase the numbers by a certain percentage, which escapes me now because I've not yet had coffee nor milked the goats.
I read 10x

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
14,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Any virus can cause cardiomyopathy. and theoretically, any vaccine can too.

The CDC site says that ~500 cases have been reported in the <25 demographic out of >11 M subjects taking the vax.... That's 2-4 x more than expected, but still a very small number. (for comparison, 1100 of those guys will die in a car accident this year)...

That's not enough to deter anyone from taking the vaccine (or from riding in a car)--IF the vaccine is really doing any good...We could make the argument that infection rates are falling naturally, not because the vaccine is being given. Just a coincidence. Rates are also way down in countries not getting many vaccinations.
Most likely because they are using Ivermectin. That's why cases in India have dropped so fast.

The CDC also says that only about 1% of cases are actually reported. The government acknowledged that they think the deaths from the vaccinations are closer to 20,000 in US than the roughly 5,000 that were reported.

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
14,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Has anyone pulled data from

Established in 1990, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national early warning system to detect possible safety problems in U.S.-licensed vaccines. VAERS is co-managed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VAERS accepts and analyzes reports of adverse events (possible side effects) after a person has received a vaccination. Anyone can report an adverse event to VAERS. Healthcare professionals are required to report certain adverse events and vaccine manufacturers are required to report all adverse events that come to their attention.
That was thoroughly discussed in the Bret Weinstein video I linked to last evening. What you just said is the way it is supposed to work, not the way it actually does. It appears doctors are discouraged from posting incidents if there is any other explanation that Covid-19 that might be the cause. Bret and company also believe there is huge under-reporting, and the government even admits the database is a mess. One of his panelists is a well-renowned virologist who does consulting for the government and had a lot of insider information he shared.

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
14,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I thought India stopped using Ivermectin
It was being used in one state or whatever they call their states with great success. A few weeks ago, most states began using it. The India Bar Association just filed suit against WHO for publishing false information on Ivermectin.

Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, the Chief Scientist at the World Health Organisation (WHO), was apparently served a legal notice by Indian Bar Association (IBA) on May 25, 2021, for her alleged act of spreading disinformation and thus misleading the people of India, in order to fulfill her own agenda, so the plaintiff’s action declares. It is reported that Dr. Soumya Swaminathan deliberately ignored and suppressed the FLCCC and BIRD Panel’s data regarding the effectiveness of the drug Ivermectin, with an intent to dissuade the people of India from using Ivermectin. Moreover, the nation of India has included ivermectin in their national protocol and, as TrialSite recently reported, in states where the treatment is in wide use an unprecedented reduction of cases is now reported. Of course, it’s difficult to prove a direct correlation without a designed study but the turnaround in cases in Uttar Pradesh, one of the states with a population-wide ivermectin regimen, is indeed striking.

·
Registered
33,564 Posts
@MoonRiver Maybe you said and I missed it, did you get the shot?

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
A good friend of mine that is 82 has been feeling very poorly ever since his 2nd Pfizer shot a month ago.

·
Administrator
19,764 Posts
Covid also causes heart inflammation in certain cases.
But that’s old news.
Curious what is worse for heat inflammation, the shot or Covid?
I guess that depends on the person afflicted. The woman in Edmonton that died from AZ inflicted bloodclots likely had no plans on dying from the virus or the vaccine but it happened and her young daughter is now an orphan.

In my opinion, health authorities stood in front of us and many times repeated the phrase, 'even one death is too many', need to take the same stance on those who have died or suffered from life changing complications from the vaccine.

I'm not saying vaccines need to be suspended but I am saying it's hard to make an informed decision if we don't have the information we need to be informed.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts