The true face of Islam

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Ohio Rusty, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ohio Rusty

Ohio Rusty No charge for awesomeness

Both of the bombing suspects had converted to Islam, then decided to follow the desires of the Islamic cult to maim and kill Americans and bring more terror ..... Hello ??? Is any one surprised ??? The bombers lived comfortably in this country enjoying it's goodness and sucking the teets of America's milk and honey while at the same time planning to kill innocent people. Does anyone see something wrong with this picture??
    The face of Islam could look like this:
    [​IMG]

Or it looks like this:
    [​IMG]

When is America going to learn that Islam isn't peaceful? I don't care how many lies they spew publicly. Their actions in Boston, Absurdistan or anywhere else in the world aren't peaceful and never will be. Actions speak louder than words .....
    I'm tired of people trying to massage a fake message of peace into something that isn't.
    This is my personal opinion and no one elses on the list. I don't expect anyone else to agree with me. You believe what you want, and I believe what I see that is real and happening.

My eyes are open to the REAL face if islam .... terror, hate, coercion, complete disregard for the rights of women and abusers of anyone who won't believe what they believe. I can't change anything in the world anywhere .... But I can voice my opinion even if it is worth nothing to anyone else.
    Ohio Rusty ><>

Manny, TJN66, Batt and 6 others like this.
  2. Apocalypse Boy

Apocalypse Boy Well-Known Member

How many Muslims have you ever met?

primal1, TheMartianChick and Haven like this.

3. Ohio Rusty

Your question is Cowardly......... I've met and worked with alot AB ...... And quite a few I worked with said outloud that America is the problem, and it needs to be dealt with and destroyed. No one wanted to offend them so I was left alone in their argument ..... During 9-11, when the planes hit the towers, they stood up and cheered ... and nothing was done about it. How would that make you feel ??

BTW AB .... Now it's my turn to ask you a question .... Being I am former military who took an oath to protect this country, and a former LEO for half my life ....... How many accident and shooting victims have you treated and how many dead people have you been next to ????

Ohio Rusty ><>

4. Apocalypse Boy

None. But I do have a Muslim friend or two. From Georgia. As in the state south of mine.
    He's as pro-2nd amendment, libertarian and American as I am in addition to being surprisingly intelliegent which is why I find it so offensive that you have decided a few dozen people or even a few hundred people are representative of literally millions upon millions.

Going by that logic, all Christians HATE the US Military, Jews, Gays, Muslims, etc.

primal1 and TheMartianChick like this.
  5. Apocalypse Boy

And how many is "A lot" ?

6. Ohio Rusty

I've been in Muslim countries professionally, and worked with muslims here in this country for 25 years .... It's ALOT .....

BTW .... I didn't mention 'Christian' in my posts ... You did ... (hijacking the thread?)

No one mentioned christianity. My comment isn't about christianity ,........ it's about a jihadist mindset and idealogy cult bent on destroying America. I'll do my best to stop that ..... I don't have a radio program or a TV program .... but I do have my freedom of speech .... And I do have my 2nd admendment rights to carry and try to physically stop a killer from trying to kill innocent Americans if that scenario plays out around me.

Ohio Rusty ><>

Sonshine, copperkid3 and forphase1 like this.
  7. Apocalypse Boy

Don't dodge my challenge. You're basing an opinion on 1 billion+ people on the actions of less than a thousand. You would be offended and insulted if people assumed all Christians believe as the Westboro Baptist Church does, so why would you do the same to Islam?

On a more civil note though, thank you for your service. What was your MOS btw?

primal1 and TheMartianChick like this.
  8. AngieM2

AngieM2 Big Front Porch advocate Supporter

Guys -
    this is not the forum for fighting it out.

it is confirmed that the recent bombings, and the 9/11 twin towers were by Muslims that came to the states and planned to do massive harm.

And bringing up the other religions, that have not been doing this is just a straw man attempt to make the direction of the thread to change.

As this is related to Survival and Emergency Prep - how can be stay aware of these situations?

That's the purpose, news that we need to know so we can prepare for things.

kasilofhome, Sonshine and forphase1 like this.
  9. 7thswan

7thswan Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm with you Rusty. IF I decide to go hitchikeing someday, I sure won't get in the car if the driver is wearing a mask.

10. bluetogreens

bluetogreens Well-Known Member Supporter

It is not about all muslims, it is about sections of the faith and the underlying teachings of the faith- We are in a second/third/fifteenth crusade- but in this case its radical muslims spreading their gospel and the peaceful spreading their gospel and the christian faith is weak right now due to years of political correctness/atheists, the catholic sex scandals, the evangelicals ruining the image etc.

To say "radicalized" muslims are in the few/only thousands is a falsehood-it is literately in the millions upon millions of them, the thing is the bulk of them keep their fighting/killing to themselves vs other sects of their shared religion, shiites vs kurds vs suni vs any number of others ( i think somewhere near 45 "sects" are recognized.)

Look how many are openly hostile to Israel, half of egypt etc. Just because they are not bombing America everyday does not mean they are not radical/fringe of their faith and harbor hatred towards everyone not them.

From a preparedness standpoint the best advice is often the simplest:

Avoidance= I do not avoid going to the "ghetto" or drug/gang areas because I am racist, I avoid them because I believe in self preservation

Spread the gospel the right way- Not through proselytizing/thumping/shove it down their throat- spread it through common word, and deed and openly recruit the young- advertise your faith. Learn that it is very important to Love the sinner but hate the sin. (all of this is tough for me to say because I do not consider myself a christian, just a believer in God and the gospel as a moral compass to guide my life and values)

Learn that its ok to be afraid, and that if something don't seem right- it may not be- ARM YOURSELF, not just with guns, but with knowledge, skills, a mindset of awareness and survival.

In closing to the "I have muslim friends, their are good ones", yes yes racism/bigotry is wrong in any form, we get that- But I dare say that if as high a percentage of christians where as "radical" as there are of muslim- the tables in this world would be severely turned.

11. Raymond James

Raymond James Well-Known Member

Terrorism- depending on how you define it has been around for a long time. I would say the KKK founded in 1870 ( I think) was and still tries to be a terrorist organization. So not new. Terrorism is using violence to influence/control the behavior of a larger group.

I do not think we should worry about whether it is home grown or foreign. Preps would be the same. Focus on your preps.

Extremist are not necessarily acting out violently on what they think but you should be aware of extreme groups operating in your area. Extremist are one violent act away from being an terrorist. Try and stay away from extremist, fundamentalist and any violent groups..

Focusing on one religion and saying everyone in that religion is a terrorist is inaccurate. Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist and a Christian not all Christians are terrorist. Not all Catholics living in Northern Ireland are terrorist though all IRA members were Catholic.

Focusing on the face of Islam overlooks many other potential threats while branding many of faith that faith who are loyal peaceful Americas terrorist.

primal1, Haven and Apocalypse Boy like this.
  12. Sonshine

Sonshine Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm currently reading a book titled "Cruel and Usual Punishment" written by a woman who grew up in a Muslim household in Egypt named Nonie Darwish
    http://www.amazon.com/IE-Cruel-Punishment-Nonie-Darwish/dp/159555209X

For those who think Islam is a peaceful religion and Muslims don't have an agenda to destroy anyone who does not convert, I would highly recommend reading her writings.

Sawmill Jim and Little_Bit_Red like this.
  13. TNHermit

TNHermit Well-Known Member Supporter

Maybe we need a list of all the terrorist and their religion the last 50 years or so.
    Maybe we could ask old Tom Jefferson he had some dealings with some

Allen W and Sawmill Jim like this.
  14. Apocalypse Boy

I'm aware of the general savagery committed by muslims in the middle east. I was mainly referring to American Muslims, plenty of whom are loyal upstanding citizens, police officers, doctors etc.

Tiempo likes this.
  15. Apocalypse Boy

Well since the direction of the thread was (starting with the opening post) pure racism/bigotry, yeah I'd say it warrants change. I would have kept my mouth shut if the thread had actually been STARTED about survival and emergency prep. I agree, it's important to be prepared and aware of terrorist threats. I don't believe sitting around and hissing about how all muslims are evil and anyone that says otherwise is a coward/terrorist/liar etc. is worthy of a thread on this (a supposedly civilized and intelliegent) forum.

Before you start accusing me of strawman-ism, ask yourself the simple question, would you have still felt the need to chastise me if the word "Muslim" was switched with "Black" or "Mexican" in the opening post?

For the sake of staying on topic (kinda') a piece of advice I've picked up from some Cop relatives is that whenever you're in a public place, sit with your back to a wall/corner and a view of the doors/windows and have some cover/concealment close by. Oh, and it's always good to be aware of where the exits are.

primal1 and Raymond James like this.
  16. Sonshine

Sonshine Well-Known Member Supporter

If you would read her writings you would realize that they are trying to turn the western world into a Muslim world, complete with Sharia law. This is a woman who spent 30 years living under Sharia and so I would assume she understands their mindset as well as what their holy writings tell them. She explainns how even though they may appear to be assimilating into western civilization, in reality their main goal is to bring about a world wide caliphate.

copperkid3, 7thswan and forphase1 like this.
  17. Apocalypse Boy

Funny, last time my muslim friend and I were discussing the importance of the 2'nd Amendment, religious freedoms and the pros of Libertarianism, he neglected to mention his dastardly plan...

I don't doubt there are more than a few terrorists in the making here in the US, but declaring over a billion people terrorists because of the actions or ALLEGED actions of a FRACTION of their number is ludicrous and illogical. There were MILLIONS of Nazis that were Catholics during WWII yet we never suspected them all of anti-semitism or racism...

18. unregistered41671

unregistered41671 Guest

This might explain why he does not "mention his dastardly plan..."
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/011-taqiyya.htm

http://civilusdefendus.wordpress.com/2010/01/10/4-stages-of-islamic-conquest/

Spend some time and read the "about islam" close to the top left of the page.
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

7thswan likes this.
  19. Apocalypse Boy

OOOOOOOR, maybe, just maybe (and this is a crazy idea here so try to be objective while hearing it) he actually IS a decent human being and American who just happens to have been born in Pakistan and maybe, possibly, his parents actually are nice people who adore America and just happen to worship God differently from me. Maybe he actually DOES shop at Wal-Mart, go shooting with friends, listen to Johnny Cash and tolerate Christians and Jews just like I do.

I was under the impression that America had dealt with this problem in the 60s and 70s when everyone thought a certain other group of people was 100% composed of criminals and drug addicts >.>

20. unregistered41671

unregistered41671 Guest

I am not saying that all islamist's are terrorists. Maybe he is, or maybe not. But one thing for sure, islam wants to DOMINATE the world, by force................ if needed.

Sonshine likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.