LaRue Tactical MBT trigger

Discussion in 'Home Defense/Guns' started by Cornhusker, Apr 19, 2017 at 11:55 AM.

1. Cornhusker

Cornhusker Unapologetically me Supporter

I bought the MBT, and so far, I love it.
    It's a 2 stage trigger, and if I remember right, the first stage, the take up, is a smooth 2.5 pound pull, leading into a crisp 2 pound second stage.
    The whole thing just feels smooth, I don't know how else to describe it.
    When you order from them, you'll have 2 options.
    Option #1, "I got plenty of time" which means you'll get it when you get it.
    Option #2, "I can't wait, I gotta have it now"...add $75 to the price and they'll pull it from some they have on hand and send it right out to you.
    That being said, I decided I had plenty of time and didn't want to spend the extra money. It shipped the day I ordered it, and I had it in just a few days.:D
    It came with an extra trigger spring in case I didn't like the lighter pull, several bumper stickers, a "Dillo Beverage Entry Tool", some "Dillo Dust" meat rub, a couple oval MBT stickers, a paint mixer, 3 copies of the Constitution and a booklet called "40 Miles a Day on Beans and Hay"
    Might have been more, but I can't remember right off.
    Anyway, I'm well satisfied with my purchase, and would recommend the LaRue MBT to anybody who asks.
    I may order one for my Windham, or I may try something else....can't decide.

2. GREENCOUNTYPETE

GREENCOUNTYPETE Moderator Staff Member

I went with a single stage hardened and polished from Midway with reduced wolf springs and now have what I consider a nice trigger for about 50 dollars in parts ,timney and geissele also make very nice drop in triggers but the cost half what I had in the rifle.

3. Cornhusker

Cornhusker Unapologetically me Supporter

Some of those triggers can get pretty expensive, but then, this isn't a cheap hobby.
    I'm not about to spend $300+ on a trigger, and the $125 I paid was about at the top of my justification range.
    The Elftmann triggers look interesting though.

4. GREENCOUNTYPETE

GREENCOUNTYPETE Moderator Staff Member

it isn't a cheap hobby till you look at having a boat in a slip or flying then it looks positively affordable to drop a hundred dollars in ammo each month and a few hundred on guns or parts each month.

diamondtim likes this.
  5. Texaspredatorhu

Texaspredatorhu Well-Known Member

That's the damn truth right there!!!

diamondtim likes this.