Kits Kits Oh My More Kits

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by white eagle, Feb 21, 2008.

1. white eagle

white eagle Hunting is my life

OH MY do we have tons of kits coming. Day before yesterday had a doe to have 5 babies. Had a doe today have 4 babies. Right now got a big NZW Doe in labor WOW oh WOW more babies on the way..

Does anyone have a suggestion of what I need to use to be able to make cards for the cages to hang them up showing who is the best breeders. Smokie was one doe that hadn't proven herself on having babies but today she gave us 4 big babies.. We still have more does expecting alone with a teddy bear hamster due any day..

Love our babies... :dance::dance: This makes me want to :dance::dance::dance: since a while back had such rotten luck with other stuff.. Ok I hush sorry for bragging but I'm so HAPPY to see babies coming... Plus our big NZW Doe in labor.. I just hope everything goes good for her. :p

2. Kittikity

Kittikity Small scale homesteader

Congrats on the babies! Go NZW girl, go!

3. ozarkcat

ozarkcat Well-Known Member

4. XCricketX

XCricketX Having Triplets!

I got a laminator from Audi's... and used it to laminate my cards. Then I punched holes at the top and fixed them to the cages with a wire hook for easy removal. I use wipe-off markers on them when I need to change breeding dates, and information.
    I also keep a note book to record past progresses and changes made, also detailed information about Kits, sizes, weights, feed ratios, colors, measurements, you name it!
    Don't forget to fill out your pedigrees too... I have that separate on a clip board.

My first-time freshener Black NZ, just had her babies yesterday. She was bred to my Chocolate torte Buck... her babies are 50% black, and 50% orange (I think.. they look light)! I'll be able to tell more when they get their fuss. LOL!

Having rabbit babies is so much fun!!! ^_^

Cricket

5. white eagle

white eagle Hunting is my life

Thanks for all the help. I will have to buy a laminator for my cards. Our NZW Doe had 6 babies they were born at 12 midnight lastnight right on the 22 day. Heck my rabbits must like the 22 of the month.. LOL.. Glad she done good on having them this was her first litter an she so far has proven to be a good mother. Just now I have to do some searching for a NZW Buck all white.

Also want to say thanks for the website too..

Thanks a million. :sing: