Kiss the pig contest.

Discussion in 'Pigs' started by tyusclan, Nov 16, 2006.

1. tyusclan

tyusclan Well-Known Member

One of the departments at work is having a fund raiser tomorrow for the United Way. One of the things they're doing is a "Kiss the Pig Contest." Each of the 6 or 7 supervisors in their department has a jar. The employees (and others) have been putting money in the jars for several weeks now. The sup with the most money has to kiss the pig. They knew that I have hogs, so they asked me to bring the pig. We had a huge front move through yesterday that dumped a pile of rain. He should be good and muddy. This is gonna really be funny.

2. Up North

Up North KS dairy farmers

I should think a picture would be in order :)

3. arcticow

arcticow Well-Known Member

Did that about 3 years ago for a high school homecoming. BIG hit- cheerleaders picked her up before the game, had a dog harness & leash in their color. Only trouble, girls didn't want to let her go.

4. tyusclan

If one of my children can show me how to do that I will, but I have no clue. :p

5. tyusclan

Well, I got rather aggravated at the KTP contest today. After hooking up the trailer in the dark, waking the kids up an hour early to help me catch one and get it in the trailer, taking a bucket of feed and a couple of pans with to have feed and water for the pig, they don't even use my pig. Some fancy pants in a tie brings in a 5 lb potbelly with a harness on it, and that's the one he kissed! Now, I wouldn'ta cared that they wanted to use a different pig if they'da just told me YESTERDAY! :flame:

6. milkinpigs

milkinpigs Dairy/Hog Farmer

Let them kiss your pig........the end with the curly tail........

7. Up North

Up North KS dairy farmers

I'd be ticked off too! How inconsiderate. DH says to never trust a man in a tie!

Heather

P.S. We'll kiss your pig anytime ty. :grouphug:

8. tyusclan

Thank you, Heather.

That makes me feel much better.