I dont understand it. I eat healthy.

Discussion in 'Country Singletree' started by FarmboyBill, Mar 3, 2017.

1. krackin

krackin Well-Known Member

Do a search on cinnamon too. I have dear elderly friends that have seen great results. Doctors aren't wild about it because there is no profit in natural products for them. You can still spike but understanding why is part of dealing with what we get handed in life. Use it, learn, and hand it on down the line. We all owe that.

COSunflower likes this.
  2. FarmboyBill

FarmboyBill Well-Known Member Supporter

yeah im gonna get some when I go to town.

3. Declan

Declan Well-Known Member

Well I hope it is while you are waiting for your blood pressure prescription to get filled. You were well into stroke territory. The only times I have heard of blood pressures like that involved diabetics who had heart attacks and their pressures shot up to astronomical numbers as they were circling the drain that they quickly went down, or people who were intubated.

4. frogmammy

frogmammy Well-Known Member Supporter

Oh believe me, there's blood pressures like that without being diabetic. You are right though, he was very deep in stroke territory. Thankfully his daughter is a smart girl! (Keep the kid, Bill!)

How's the BP doing now? And how's the X, still in the hospital?

Mon

Nsoitgoes likes this.
  5. FarmboyBill

FarmboyBill Well-Known Member Supporter

yep X in Nursing home. Coming back home Fri after this. She took over the TV, Internet, and car ins bills and had them transferred into her name and the money taken out of her account. Well now, they've taken all her benefits away as shes in a nursing home. Now im trying to get them back into my name. Im having a heck of a time with the TV bill.

6. frogmammy

frogmammy Well-Known Member Supporter

Seems like it would be best (simpler) to keep those all in your name and just have her pay you, if that is the scheme. The day is still young and I am already fed up with dealing with businesses & trying to straighten things out or get information. :confused:

Mon

Nsoitgoes likes this.
  7. COSunflower

COSunflower Country Girl Supporter

Will the x get her benefits back when she moves back in? Will she be able to pay those bills again? If she is coming back in a week I would just wait on the tv until her benefits kick back in and she can restart the tv etc.

8. COSunflower

COSunflower Country Girl Supporter

Curious too as to if the x would have to STAY in the nursing home eventually would you be able to afford to stay in your new place on your own income? If not, that's kind of scary unless you can find a trustworthy and reliable room mate.