Hello from Missouri

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jm1972, Jan 11, 2017.

1. jm1972

jm1972 Member

I just joined this group and I wanted to say Hello. I'm from Central Missouri and my sister and I just bought 10 acres and a 1000 square foot home for us and my almost seven-year-old daughter. We already have chickens and I plan to have a garden and add a few farm animals this year. I also got relicensed as a foster parent, so 2017 should be an exciting year all around. I grew up on a farm, so I do have an idea of what I'm getting into, but I'm sure I'll be asking a lot of questions. LOL

I hope to make some new friends and learn a lot on here.

Joyce

Raeven, MoBookworm1957 and Vanguard like this.
  2. Raeven

Raeven Reluctant Adult Supporter

Hi, Joyce, and welcome to the forum. :)

Lots of Missourians here and I'm sure they'll be pleased to make your acquaintance, along with the rest of us! Please don't be shy about asking your questions. Take the good with the bad and learn what is important to you. There are friends to be made and a ton of good information here.

All the best to you and your sister and daughter as you pursue your goals! :)

MoBookworm1957 and jm1972 like this.

3. motdaugrnds

motdaugrnds II Corinthians 5:7

Welcome Joyce. Hope the ice storms over the mid-west aren't at your place.

MoBookworm1957 likes this.
  4. Lowground

Lowground Well-Known Member

I love the Missouri. Unfortunately I have one foot in Ohio and one in Missouri. Can't wait until retirement and I have two in the Show Me State.

5. oldasrocks

oldasrocks Well-Known Member

Please feel free to share our seed ticks and chiggers. LOL. It's one of the few things I do not like here in MO.