G'day from Country qld

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ShenLun, Jan 1, 2017.

1. ShenLun

ShenLun New Member

Hi all,
    I am a disability pensioner wanting to get into homesteading. I am slowly taking the steps to learning preserving of fruits and vegetables comma and other words associated with homesteading.

unfortunately I and lack the funds to fulfill the Stream at the moment however I am still learning and growing each day and loving my last told more and more. This year we are home schooling our children and teaching them the ways of old ie manners etiquette old fashioned values where food come from.

I am constantly looking for new ways 2 overcome my disability and incorporating Homestead lifestyle for example having a raised garden beds so I can access the produce easily or aquaponics. Ideally I would like livestock like a few chickens and maybe goats or pigs dependent on how heavily they are To maintain.

any suggestions for import into how to manage livestock with a disability would be much appreciated including what kinds of livestock to have.

everyday I love this lifestyle and impressed morning or more on it on my children and myself and I loved the world that it is. Kind regards scott

2. chaossmurf

chaossmurf Well-Known Member

where you at or where you plan on homesteading at ?