American blackbelly lambs and llamas for sale

Discussion in 'Sheep' started by garrett, Mar 23, 2005.

1. garrett

garrett Member

I have 9 american blackbelly lambs for sale. 7 ewe lambs and 2 ram lambs, ages 4-6 months. Several have the blackbelly markings while some are all brown.1 male has 1-2 inch horns while the other has about 1 inch horns. I also have 2 registered gelded llamas. One is all white except for a black and brown head and the other is mostly brown with white and brown markings. They were bought to guard the sheep but I have decided to stick with goats for now. Both the sheep and llamas are a bit stand offish, although they run to me at feeding time and will walk up to me when i am seated and are quite curious at times. would like 100$ a piece for the llamas and 60$ a piece for the sheep. Would consider less if all were taken. Would also consider possible trades for goats, milk cow, rabbits, cages, or you name it? located in central Missouri.

2. james dilley

james dilley Well-Known Member Supporter

its a shame you aren't closer the black belly is a decent type of sheep for down this way.

3. garrett

garrett Member

I would really like to keep them but have limited fencing and they are scared of my great pyrenese. I have heard lots of great things about them, but with us just getting started I need to concentrate on one thing at a time. ( with wife looking over shoulder).

4. Siryet

Siryet In Remembrance

are the sheep regestered? if not are they 100 % barbados?

thanks

5. garrett

garrett Member

They are not registered. The lady I bought them from said they were 75%. Several of them carry the classic blackbelly markings while some are all brown and several look like blackbellies but have some white .