20.5 Acres Hawkins county TN. $60,000.00 will finance 40,000.00

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by tncreeker, Dec 26, 2011.

1. tncreeker

tncreeker Member

I bought (owner financed) this land in Aug. 2007 with the intention of homesteading. Well things change sometimes. We did get to camp a few times on it. Had fresh venison for x-mas one year camping and turkey never tasted so good. So here is the deal. I`m looking for $20,000.00 down and take the contract. The payments are $343.90 with the last payment due on Aug. of 2027. This balance could probably be changed to a 30 year contract with the interest rate of 6.5. I put $15,000.00 down in 2007 and have made payments for over 4 years. This was purchased from Country Places inc. You can look them up on the internet and they are on face book. I have been assured that the contract is transferable. I cant post an attachment here, but I will put a google earth view on my face book page. Lori Bryngelson. Thanx for looking at this.

2. WildBillTN

WildBillTN Well-Known Member

I am interested. Couldn't see much from the Facebook map. Do you have any photos? Thanks!

3. tncreeker

tncreeker Member

I just got back from Murrells Inlet, SC,,,,,,,,I`ll be going up to the land this week to show it and I`ll get pics then. I`ll post pics to my FB page no later than Sun. If you use Google earth you can get a better idea of the land,,,its Greene Rd. Bulls Gap. Thanx for the interest.
    Lori

4. tncreeker

tncreeker Member

If there is anyone that wants pics of this I can e-mail them,,just give me an address. thanx again.

5. keyhole

keyhole Well-Known Member

What is the terrain like? Hills, flat and open?

6. Stonybrook

Stonybrook Well-Known Member

It looks like some of the road goes through farmland and some of it goes right through/across a couple of ridges.

7. EasyDay

EasyDay Gimme a YAAAAY!

You can't post pics on here? We want to SEE, too! :D

8. tncreeker

tncreeker Member

When I try to add an image,,it wants an URL,,,,WTH?? My pictures dont have an URL,,so I`m still lost on posting pics. Advice?

9. tncreeker

tncreeker Member

There is a lot of different terrain on this piece of land. There is a large bottom piece with a seasonal creek. I`ve never seen it actually dry. Theres top land with cedars, tons of pine trees, hard and soft woods. You could build with whats growing there. Plenty of underground water for a well. I had big plans for this land. For homesteading I think its a great plot. Like all TN. land it does have a few steep areas,,but I have seen waaaayyyyy steeper land get developed. The biggest obstical will be a driveway to the back area. I will also consider a barter w/ a 5th wheel of equal or greater value to the down payment.

10. JohnnyLee

JohnnyLee Well-Known Member Supporter

11. tncreeker

tncreeker Member

[​IMG]

OK, I`m still unable to get these pics to show up,,I am throwing in the towel on this.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012