View Single Post
Old 01/11/17, 02:21 PM
Just howling at the moon

When I married my first wife she told me she didn't like fish. I said OK I'll cook my own fish and she won't have to eat any and I continued fishing.

A few months later she told me she didn't like the smell of fish when I cooked it. I thought OK I'll just cook it when you're not around and I continued fishing.

A few more moths passed and she complained about the fish smell when I cooked and she wasn't home. Said it lingered in the house. So I decided to only cook fish outside or when I was camping and I continued fishing.

Then she complained about the smell of fish on my clothes so I quit cooking fish but continued fishing but as catch and release.

Then she complained about the time I spent fishing but wasn't bringing home. Told her I was caching just not bring them home. I continued fishing.

Then she complained about how cruel I was to the poor fishing. So I gave up fishing.

Then a few years later she wanted a divorce because I was no longer the man she married or wanted. Of course not I changed for her but she didn't realize what that meant.

Just to give you an idea as to what's ahead.

Wyoming—It’s like voluntary solitary confinement.